-

12/19/11

Reindeer Beer

I saw these darling Reindeer Beer on Pinterest and couldn't resist making my own to give to some of my beer drinking friends.  They are all over the web and they are so darn cute!!! 


I picked out a bottled beer that I knew my friends would enjoy and added a few little embellishments to create my own "Reindeer Beer".  The coolest part of this project was using the BEER LABELIZER that you can find HERE.  If you make your own beer or just want to jazz up some store bought beer you can go to this website and "design" personalized labels. So Cool.  If you want to be extra fancy you can purchase self adhesive paper at Staples or Office Depot.  I'm not that fancy...or prepared.

I used my glue gun to attach everything.  I'm sure glue stick or Mod Podge would look even better but I wasn't too worried.  They're just going to drink it!

Here's how it works:
  1. Buy a six pack of bottled beer
  2. Attach googly eyes, pom pom noses with glue
  3. Attach pipe cleaner antlers
  4. Create and print your new beer labels at the BEER LABELIZER, attach with glue
  5. Give to your beer drinking buddies!







You know Dasher, and Dancer, and Prancer, and Vixen, Comet, and Cupid, Donder and Blitzen
But do you recall
The most famous reindeer of all?

Merry Christmas Everyone.

Hugs,
Sherry

No comments :

Post a Comment